Zero-Timing Sensored Brushless Competition ESC
Track tested and competition proven, Reedy’s Blackbox 800Z Zero-Timing Sensored Brushless Competition ESC is a simple to use, economical, and powerful ESC for Spec class racers. Excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of adjustability, and robust hardware make the Blackbox 800Z suitable for a variety of Spec racing applications.
- Operation Mode – Select Forward/Brake (F/B) or Forward/Brake/Reverse (F/B/R) operation
- Drag Brake – Adjust automatic braking strength when the throttle trigger is returned to neutral
- Power Profile – Increase or decrease punch
- Drive Frequency – Adjust to create a smoother or more aggressive throttle feel
- Brake Frequency – Adjust to create a smoother or more aggressive brake feel
- Restore Default – Restore the factory default settings
Also comes with shortened receiver wires, and all black wires for the speed control.